Merry Christmas everyone.

Random Banter
Sky'sGoneOut
Prime Minister

Merry Christmas everyone.

Post by Sky'sGoneOut »

After food and Japanese anime I went round to a friends house and the bottom literaly fell out of a bottle of wine.

I uncorked the bugger and the bottom fell off and the whole lot ended up everywhere on their cream carpet.

It was a la Croix Saint-Roch Bordeaux.

I had to go to the nearest asian off licence to buy some Australian shit for a fiver.

Anyway best wishes over the festive period.

I hope you're all having fun.
yahyah
Prime Minister

Re: Merry Christmas everyone.

Post by yahyah »

Thanks Sky, good wishes to you too.
Hope your luck with bottle bottoms is better in 2015.
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

Sky'sGoneOut wrote:After food and Japanese anime I went round to a friends house and the bottom literaly fell out of a bottle of wine.

I uncorked the bugger and the bottom fell off and the whole lot ended up everywhere on their cream carpet.

It was a la Croix Saint-Roch Bordeaux.

I had to go to the nearest asian off licence to buy some Australian shit for a fiver.

Anyway best wishes over the festive period.

I hope you're all having fun.
When I started to read your post, I thought you were going to say you had to go and buy some stain remover. :? :lol:
We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office. – Aesop
Sky'sGoneOut
Prime Minister

Post by Sky'sGoneOut »

I went to Tesco earlier and after explaining what happened and showing them that the
bottom of the bottle I had exactly matched the ones they had on the shelf they gave me a
replacement. I also tried to blag some free stain remover for my friend but the woman gave me a
look that said "We've just given you a free bottle of wine based on nothing more than your
story, don't try your luck."