Hope you all enjoyed yourselves.

Random Banter
Sky'sGoneOut
Prime Minister

Hope you all enjoyed yourselves.

Post by Sky'sGoneOut »

To be honest the last week is a blur of nonsense.

I travelled up to Berwick upon Tweed and while there spent half the time in the pub with my Dad because sober we had absolutely nothing to say to one another. Honest to god we went on a walk for miles down nearly to Lindisfarne and while I could happily chat silly rubbish with my Mum with him we just plodded along listening to our breathing and footsteps. And the wind. It was pretty windy. So I ended up going to the pub with him in the evening. There's one directly over from their house. The Red Lion. And there he opened up after a couple of pints like some beery flower. All of a sudden wit and perspicacity began to shine forth. And love, of a sort.

So basically I spent my days up there mostly pissed then came back to Leeds for Old Year's Night when I stole a zebra cactus from a pub then mysteriously lost it on the way home.

It's never easy to realise that you do indeed share many similarities with your own father.

Especially if for most of your life you've thought he was a cunt.

Anyway as I say I hope you all had a good time.
Rebecca
Lord Chancellor

Re: Hope you all enjoyed yourselves.

Post by Rebecca »

I hope 2016 is a better year for you Sky,and may all your geese be perfectly cooked x
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Re: Hope you all enjoyed yourselves.

Post by ohsocynical »

Sky'sGoneOut wrote:To be honest the last week is a blur of nonsense.

I travelled up to Berwick upon Tweed and while there spent half the time in the pub with my Dad because sober we had absolutely nothing to say to one another. Honest to god we went on a walk for miles down nearly to Lindisfarne and while I could happily chat silly rubbish with my Mum with him we just plodded along listening to our breathing and footsteps. And the wind. It was pretty windy. So I ended up going to the pub with him in the evening. There's one directly over from their house. The Red Lion. And there he opened up after a couple of pints like some beery flower. All of a sudden wit and perspicacity began to shine forth. And love, of a sort.

So basically I spent my days up there mostly pissed then came back to Leeds for Old Year's Night when I stole a zebra cactus from a pub then mysteriously lost it on the way home.

It's never easy to realise that you do indeed share many similarities with your own father.

Especially if for most of your life you've thought he was a cunt.

Anyway as I say I hope you all had a good time.
Hope you have a really good year Sky. Parents! What can you do with them. ;)
We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office. – Aesop