Home Secretary

Re: 300 - Rise of an Empire schauen

Post by letsskiptotheleft »

Tommie, what's Serbo Croat for ''Fuck Off?''
adam
First Secretary of State

Post by adam »

Our Year 7 kids have been given homework by their spanish teacher to greet 10 teachers in spanish and get them to sign their planners as evidence, so I am surrounded by 11 year olds shouting 'Hola!'. I went to see one of the other spanish teachers today to ask her to teach me something filthy but sufficiently advanced that they wouldn't understand and, whilst I am less than no linguist and all but immediately forgot the spanish, quick as a flash she suggested I respond with 'you are more stupid than the stupid hairs on my hairy arse that don't even know enough to get out of the way when the shit comes out'.
I still believe in a town called Hope
yahyah
Prime Minister

Post by yahyah »

adam wrote:Our Year 7 kids have been given homework by their spanish teacher to greet 10 teachers in spanish and get them to sign their planners as evidence, so I am surrounded by 11 year olds shouting 'Hola!'. I went to see one of the other spanish teachers today to ask her to teach me something filthy but sufficiently advanced that they wouldn't understand and, whilst I am less than no linguist and all but immediately forgot the spanish, quick as a flash she suggested I respond with 'you are more stupid than the stupid hairs on my hairy arse that don't even know enough to get out of the way when the shit comes out'.
Love it :clap: