Saturday 6th & Sunday 7th September 2014

A home from home
Forum rules
Welcome to FTN. New posters are welcome to join the conversation. You can follow us on Twitter @FlythenestHaven You are responsible for the content you post. This is a public forum. Treat it as if you are speaking in a crowded room. Site admin and Moderators are volunteers who will respond as quickly as they are able to when made aware of any complaints. Please do not post copyrighted material without the original authors permission.
Tubby Isaacs
Prime Minister

Re: Saturday 6th & Sunday 7th September 2014

Post by Tubby Isaacs »

AngryAsWell wrote:
Tubby Isaacs wrote:Talking of Hunt, I might be the only one regularly watching London Live at the moment.
Are you Beta testing ? :lol!:
I'm not anything now. Noticed that it's the same episode of Coupling I watched last night.
AngryAsWell
Prime Minister

Post by AngryAsWell »

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; another :rofl:
Tubby Isaacs
Prime Minister

Post by Tubby Isaacs »

Nick Sutton ‏@suttonnick 1m
Mail on Sunday front page - "Miliband: We'll put guards on Scottish border" #tomorrowspaperstoday #bbcpapers #indyref
Presumably in the case of Scotland joining Schengen?
AngryAsWell
Prime Minister

Post by AngryAsWell »

Let’s never, ever make the mistake of blaming problems in this country on immigration. It’s not in a mess because of that, it’s in a mess because of politicians in London.”
Who said that ?
Yes, dear old Douglas you-cant-make-this-up Carswell :shock:
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/09 ... 76998.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
letsskiptotheleft
Home Secretary

Post by letsskiptotheleft »

I knew they should have sent Michael Gove up to Scotland to lead the Unionist campaign.
AngryAsWell
Prime Minister

Post by AngryAsWell »

Schools forced to buy pizza as meal firm fails
http://schoolsimprovement.net/schools-f ... irm-fails/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

(Sorry to be so annoying tonight - the golf is on and MrAAW has the TV totally hogged)
letsskiptotheleft
Home Secretary

AngryAsWell wrote:
http://schoolsimprovement.net/schools-f ... irm-fails/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

(Sorry to be so annoying tonight - the golf is on and MrAAW has the TV totally hogged)
Boring init?
AngryAsWell
Prime Minister

Post by AngryAsWell »

Tory election guru Lynton Crosby lobbied minister for tobacco firm

Documents reveal that Lynton Crosby wrote to close friend Lord Marland after being approached by maker of Marlboro cigarettes
Chickens / roost anyone?]

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/201 ... CMP=twt_gu" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
AngryAsWell
Prime Minister

Post by AngryAsWell »

letsskiptotheleft wrote:
AngryAsWell wrote:

Boring init?
Yep - wouldn't mind so much but he don't even play, just watches it ! :lol: :lol:
PaulfromYorkshire
Site Admin

Post by PaulfromYorkshire »

AngryAsWell wrote: another :rofl:
:lol:
AngryAsWell
Prime Minister

Post by AngryAsWell »

Retweeted by Mike Smithson
Andrew Picken ‏@andrewpicken1 · 15m
Yes Scotland Panelbase poll just released:

Yes: 44%
No: 48%
Undecided: 8%

Excluding undecideds
Yes: 48%
No: 52%
AngryAsWell
Prime Minister

Post by AngryAsWell »

Lord Ashcroft ‏@LordAshcroft · 3m
Cameron to save the Union by offering to resign if there's a NO vote in the Scottish referendum #notso

A bit cat scratchy ?

But :rofl: :lol!: just the same)
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

Here's another Pembrokeshire definition for you.

Mr Riots made an omelette tonight with eggs and fresh veggies from 'our' garden. I told him it was delicious and thanked him for cooking. He said 'yes, indeed, I have failed to ruin the ingredients'. We both pissed ourselves laughing - because it was spot on. And that is forever our definition of his cooking 'failing to ruin the ingredients'.
Working on the wild side.
AngryAsWell
Prime Minister

Post by AngryAsWell »

rebeccariots2 wrote:Here's another Pembrokeshire definition for you.

Mr Riots made an omelette tonight with eggs and fresh veggies from 'our' garden. I told him it was delicious and thanked him for cooking. He said 'yes, indeed, I have failed to ruin the ingredients'. We both pissed ourselves laughing - because it was spot on. And that is forever our definition of his cooking 'failing to ruin the ingredients'.
'failing to ruin the ingredients' - love it :)
Shall stop bugging everyone and go to bed now. Off out to farmers market tomorrow and "doing lunch" a near by pub so won't be around to pester ;)

Night all :)
TechnicalEphemera
Speaker of the House

Post by TechnicalEphemera »

AngryAsWell wrote:Retweeted by Mike Smithson
Andrew Picken ‏@andrewpicken1 · 15m
Yes Scotland Panelbase poll just released:

Yes: 44%
No: 48%
Undecided: 8%

Excluding undecideds
Yes: 48%
No: 52%
Aren't Panelbase known for being one of the more pro yes pollsters.

I smell a rat here, YouGov change their methodology and suddenly start polling radically differently.

Of course canny Scots may well have twigged saying you are voting yes (even if you don't intend to) has benefits.
Release the Guardvarks.
Tubby Isaacs
Prime Minister

Post by Tubby Isaacs »

AngryAsWell wrote:
Tory election guru Lynton Crosby lobbied minister for tobacco firm

Documents reveal that Lynton Crosby wrote to close friend Lord Marland after being approached by maker of Marlboro cigarettes
Chickens / roost anyone?]

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/201 ... CMP=twt_gu" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Yep. Not while he was working for PM, but exactly what you'd expect from Crosby.
Tubby Isaacs
Prime Minister

Post by Tubby Isaacs »

AngryAsWell wrote:

Are they the pizzas made by Gove's mates?

Think that the more damning thing is going to be the money spent by councils and not reimbursed. Roger said Redbridge have already made a fuss about £324k. There'll be a lot more. Even some v solid Tory councils have UKIPpers (of varying quality) on. I'd have thought they might be interested in this.
Tubby Isaacs
Prime Minister

Post by Tubby Isaacs »

Crosby, July 2013.
: "At no time have I had any conversation or discussion with or lobbied the prime minister, or indeed the health secretary or the health minister, on plain packaging or tobacco issues. "
Fuck off, liar.
(sorry)
Or dissembler. Surely that level of non-candour has to be a sacking offence?

Tories ought to get rid of him anyway. He's no idea how to campaign in a way that doesn't make UKIP look like the answer.
HindleA
Prime Minister

Post by HindleA »

Andy Burnham speech for those who haven't seen

[youtube]y6_NFAwUFUk[/youtube]

[youtube]e6iPKEVW4f0[/youtube]

[youtube]EloEsHLDNEg[/youtube]
Last edited by refitman on Sun 07 Sep, 2014 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Admin: video added
Tubby Isaacs
Prime Minister

Post by Tubby Isaacs »

Guardian have Crosby way down the front page.

Good reporting, feeble editorial.
HindleA
Prime Minister

Post by HindleA »

Mike Smithson on the Scottish Referendum and polling.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/you ... CMP=twt_gu" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
yahyah
Prime Minister

Post by yahyah »

Morning.

You Gov/Sunday Times Labour lead 2 - Latest YouGov
5th Sept - Con 33%, Lab 35%, LD 7%, UKIP 15%; APP -21 http://y-g.co/1Cypsjv" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

& the one the cybernats have been salivating in anticipation of:
YouGov Sunday Times Scottish Independence poll
Yes 51% (+4), No 49% (-4)
yahyah
Prime Minister

Post by yahyah »

Think I'm going back to bed :(

'Panicking Tory MPs plot to do deal with Ukip - and demand Farage is made Deputy PM'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z3CbysncuF" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Why I believe we must give Clegg's job to Nigel Farage... and get in bed with Ukip, by Tory MP Jacob Rees-Mogg
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z3Cc39JSJS" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Anyone got any good news or a Clegg funny pic ?
TechnicalEphemera
Speaker of the House

yahyah wrote:Think I'm going back to bed :(

'Panicking Tory MPs plot to do deal with Ukip - and demand Farage is made Deputy PM'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z3CbysncuF" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Why I believe we must give Clegg's job to Nigel Farage... and get in bed with Ukip, by Tory MP Jacob Rees-Mogg
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z3Cc39JSJS" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

JRM has a brilliant plan there. Make Farage Deputy PM.

Two tiny issues.

1. Not an MP
2. Not a Lord.

With geniuses like that the Tory right will go far.
Release the Guardvarks.
TechnicalEphemera
Speaker of the House

Tubby Isaacs wrote:Crosby, July 2013.
: "Tories ought to get rid of him anyway. He's no idea how to campaign in a way that doesn't make UKIP look like the answer.
That is a great quote, use it lots when winding up Tory trolls.
Release the Guardvarks.
howsillyofme
Backbencher

Post by howsillyofme »

Good morning everyone

I despise Andrew Marr

He made some very unprofessional comments on François Hollande this morning - said that the French system is 'odd' because he cannot be removed until 2017 and was an 'embarrassment'! Not as much as an embarrassment as you Andrew!

Someone should ask him how we remove our Head of State?

Also, the lack of interest in the fact that numerous Tory MPs are calling for UKIP to be offered cabinet places in a future Government and a pact should be made pre-election. I know it is easy to say it is the usual suspects but we are only 8 months away from a GE......if this was Labour and someone called for a pact with the Greens, imagine the headlines about defeatism!

The right-wing media (ie all of them) seem to want to stick the knife into Cameron to make sure he has no future past 2015 but at the same time ensure Labour don't win. A very fine line
Last edited by howsillyofme on Sun 07 Sep, 2014 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

TechnicalEphemera wrote:

Two tiny issues.

1. Not an MP
2. Not a Lord.

Ideas like that really do smack of panic. Farage will be having several laughs and pints on the back of that article - Cameron meanwhile will be sending out for the anti-puce cream big time.
howsillyofme
Backbencher

Post by howsillyofme »

TE

On Farage - he may soon be an MP, unfortunately, and can easily be made a Lord if that is what is required.

Never underestimate the contemptible behaviour of people such as these - your ethics and values are not theirs, something you should be glad for
TechnicalEphemera
Speaker of the House

howsillyofme wrote:TE

On Farage - he may soon be an MP, unfortunately, and can easily be made a Lord if that is what is required.

Never underestimate the contemptible behaviour of people such as these - your ethics and values are not theirs, something you should be glad for
I think he will struggle to be an MP and he certainly won't be before 2015.
Release the Guardvarks.
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

Morning yahyah and all.

Yahyah, this probably won't lighten your mood - sorry.
Revealed: New boss of investigation into VIP child abuse claims is linked to Leon Brittan: The Mail On Sunday exposes family friendship of SECOND inquiry chief with the ex-MP accused of abuse file cover-up
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... er-up.html
I've no idea how significant or otherwise her connections to the Brittans are. But it seems pretty clear from the details of her background and activities that she is part of the same society circles. Why can't they find someone to head up this enquiry who isn't actually part of the Establishment? That's what is required as the baseline.
howsillyofme
Backbencher

Post by howsillyofme »

TechnicalEphemera wrote:
howsillyofme wrote:TE

I think he will struggle to be an MP and he certainly won't be before 2015.
Clearly not before 2015 but I think JRM and his pals are talking of post-election with the assumption that Farage and Carswell will win. I would not be at all surprised if that is the case

I agree it smacks of panic but based on a reality. Despite the media narrative, UKIP seem to be doing a lot of damage to the Tories and the fire is being turned on Cameron. As I said they want to be rid of Cameron but make sure Labour don't win.........a very fine line indeed and likely to fail

If Carswell wins well then batten down the hatches

Talking of the media - there seems to be a 'UKIP' side made up of the Telegraph and the Mail with some individual commentators. There seems then to be a general Tory side with the Murdoch papers, Guardian and BBC who focus on undermining Miliband

Can't see any pro-Labour media sources apart from the Mirror....

Why are they so frightened of Miliband winning - Leveson perhaps, or concern he may go after the tax dodgers and oligarchs who own the papers? The BBC is just craven and supine
yahyah
Prime Minister

Post by yahyah »

rebeccariots2 wrote:Morning yahyah and all.

Revealed: New boss of investigation into VIP child abuse claims is linked to Leon Brittan: The Mail On Sunday exposes family friendship of SECOND inquiry chief with the ex-MP accused of abuse file cover-up
I've no idea how significant or otherwise her connections to the Brittans are. But it seems pretty clear from the details of her background and activities that she is part of the same society circles. Why can't they find someone to head up this enquiry who isn't actually part of the Establishment? That's what is required as the baseline.
The Needle Blog, not one of the more nutty conspiracy minded websites, seems to be calling for us to be patient about Woolf and down plays her connections to Brittan.
Agree with you about her Establishment credentials.
AnatolyKasparov
Prime Minister

Post by AnatolyKasparov »

PanelBase poll has "no" ahead in Scotland by 52-48, unchanged on their last poll.

Intriguingly, the regular YouGov has a majority of its Scottish voters against independence, and that becomes a massive margin in England/Wales.
"IS TONTY BLAIR BEHIND THIS???!!!!111???!!!"
Spacedone
Whip

Post by Spacedone »

TechnicalEphemera wrote:

Two tiny issues.

1. Not an MP
2. Not a Lord.

Perhaps they should make him Chancellor and just repeat history of the last time a far right cult of personality politician gained power on the back of economic difficulties and the blaming of other people for causing it?
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

Nick Sutton ‏@suttonnick 11m
Here's @YouGov data suggesting LibDems most liked to have filmed or photographed themselves during sex via @hopisen pic.twitter.com/GtpckclfYK
Eh?
(Or should that be uurggh?)
PorFavor
Prime Minister

Post by PorFavor »

Good morning.

Thanks to AngryAsWell (who is probably on the way to "doing lunch" by now) for the link to the handshake video. I saw that embarrassing episode "live" on the TV news (BBC News24, I think - where it, of course, passed without comment) and it registered on one level and went out of mind as being simply par for the course on another so failed to mention it at the time. It was entertaining (and, yes, a bit sad as already mentioned) to see it, in all its glory, again. I think I winced at the time.
AnatolyKasparov
Prime Minister

But.....but.......Ed once looked a bit funny eating a bacon sandwich, you know! And *that* is AMAZINGLY IMPORTANT :wall:
letsskiptotheleft
Home Secretary

Jim Dobbin, Labour MP for Heywood and Middleton has died.
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

letsskiptotheleft wrote:Jim Dobbin, Labour MP for Heywood and Middleton has died.
Oh dear. Was it very sudden? And, excuse my ignorance, but whereabouts is Heywood and Middleton?
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

BBC Politics ‏@BBCPolitics 5m
Any further devolution offered to Scotland must also be offered to Wales, First Minister Carwyn Jones says. http://bbc.in/1oTX3Kn" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Carwyn doesn't really have to do very much at the mo, does he? Scotland is changing the game in the rest of the UK.
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

rebeccariots2 wrote:Morning yahyah and all.

On Twitter someone posted that she and Brittan live in the same street - a few doors away from each other? Also on the same street, other MPs and high ups including Michael Howard.
We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office. – Aesop
mbc1955
Lord Chancellor
Location: Stockport, Great Manchester in body, the Lake District at heart

Post by mbc1955 »

Heywood and Middleton are in north-east Manchester/fringe Rochdale. Pretty much a Labour shoo-in, like all the other Manchester seats have been since 1983.
The truth ferret speaks!
AnatolyKasparov
Prime Minister

Where is it? North of Manchester, south of Rochdale basically.

He was in the HoC just two days ago voting against the "bedroom tax" - this has come right out of the blue despite his age :(

RIP.
letsskiptotheleft
Home Secretary

rebeccariots2 wrote:
letsskiptotheleft wrote:Jim Dobbin, Labour MP for Heywood and Middleton has died.
Oh dear. Was it very sudden? And, excuse my ignorance, but whereabouts is Heywood and Middleton?
Greater Manchester, I may be ignorant here, but it could skirt around Rochdale, and we all know what that could entail?

Woke up this morning starting to think that Cameron could actually go down in history as the PM who lost the union, a depressing thought, whatever the outcome he deserves a kicking for not giving devo-max as an option, Salmond played a blinder there.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... ntasy.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

TechnicalEphemera wrote:
Tubby Isaacs wrote:Crosby, July 2013.
: "Tories ought to get rid of him anyway. He's no idea how to campaign in a way that doesn't make UKIP look like the answer.
That is a great quote, use it lots when winding up Tory trolls.
Re: Crosby.

Ages ago I read about him at a Tory Party Fundraiser when he'd not long taken up the position. It was in the Guardian I think.

I'll see if I can sort it out later.

In the article it said money wasn't going to be the problem. His biggest difficulty was to try to keep them under some sort of control and working together under a central theme. They were all pretty much doing their own thing and not taking direction, including Osborne and Cameron.
He seemed to think he could get the MPs, and rest of the cabinet to knuckle down -HAH- but Cameron and Osborne were going to be the problem.

[My bold & capitals]

Edited to add:

Methinks he's never come up against a bunch of Privately educated - that is peculiar to the British - rich, spoilt, toffs.
ephemerid
Speaker of the House

Post by ephemerid »

rebeccariots2 wrote:
BBC Politics ‏@BBCPolitics 5m
Any further devolution offered to Scotland must also be offered to Wales, First Minister Carwyn Jones says. http://bbc.in/1oTX3Kn" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Carwyn doesn't really have to do very much at the mo, does he? Scotland is changing the game in the rest of the UK.

Carwyn Jones is a very canny politician and he is absolutely correct.

I am very angry this morning.

Osborne has added his two-pennorth to the many and various bribes emanating from Westminster. It's reprehensible behaviour.

The UK has rules regarding "electoral purdah" which apply here - but only to the Yes campaign.
I am aware that this is a referendum and not an election, but Sturgeon has stated that the terms of the referendum include no further policy announcements - a condition not imposed on the UK government.

Voting is under way - the government cannot, now that thousands have already cast their vote, start changing the terms of what is on offer should Scotland vote No. Those who have already voted have thus been effectively disenfranchised, and those who voted Yes may well have reconsidered had these recent promises of the Devo Max (previously ruled out) been on the table.

I was already pro-independence - now I am absolutely for it and I really hope the Scots vote Yes in large numbers.
I don't care if Westminster insists this will cause a constitutional crisis - with this mob in charge perhaps that's what we need to clean up politics in the UK and move towards a federal arrangement that involves PR and the abolition of the Lords.

It is clear to me that our ruling elite think that the electorate is as stupid, venal, and corrupt as they are. We are not.

How I hate these people.
"Poverty is the worst form of violence" - Mahatma Gandhi
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

@ Ephemerid

Just to clarify that I also think Carwyn Jones is a very canny politician. My post about him not needing to do much wasn't a criticism - more saying that the waters seem to be parting for Wales to benefit from what is going on re Scotland and, yes, he's not slow off the mark to point that out.

Osborne is having one of those 'give away' mornings by the sound of it. People aren't daft though. They're not going to be fooled by the promise of new powers for Scotland, or future rail price freezes either.
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

Found this.
Hadn't kept the link so I hope you will forgive me for printing it in full...So much foul, polluted water under the bridge in such a short time it takes your breath away.

Campaigners in Whitehall point out that George Osborne is ignoring the 'elephant in the room' – tax havens.
The British media is now in moving-on mode on the issue of tax havens. It would do well to pause, be less excitable about the pantomime of brand shaming and actually examine the depth to which tax havenry is hardwired into our economic model and columns of state.
Among the millions of column inches generated in the past two years on this issue, three words you will not find in sequential order are "City of London". Extraordinary, when one considers the critical advantage our tax haven network offers the preponderance of offshore lawyers and accountants that cluster the Square Mile, siphoning off the rewards of capital flight. And that network that is growing, not receding.
Back in 2008, in the epicentre of the financial crisis, the City of London – mindful of impending scrutiny and possible regulation on an unprecedented scale – set up a new identity, "City UK", to promote its affairs and sanctioned an immediate £500,000 per annum grant. This body is "independent" and private and so it's exempt from freedom of information legislation, but City of London Corporation heads sit at the top of its governing bodies, beside the major players in global tax avoidance such as Ernst and Young, Deloitte and KPMG.
As established UK tax havens are politely asked to show the world some leg on transparency, "City UK", with its unparalleled expertise in the ways of the offshore world, is busily setting up a new "global financial centre" in Nairobi, Kenya. It has appealed to City financial identities to assist in "derivative securities, securities market and the regulatory and administrative environment". Author and tax haven authority Nicholas Shaxson has appraised the development very clearly. This development has not been reported by our news media.
Hence David Cameron is enjoying something of a press glow; his management of the rolling tax avoidance scandal has been first-class, for two reasons. First, he is always quickest out of the traps to condemn those exposed as "tax dodgers", often deploying language such as "repellent" or "repugnant".
The fact, his government legislated to make tax avoidance far easier for large transnationals – even exclusively consulting those holding hundreds of tax haven subsidiaries on how laws should look within that process – is again overlooked by most media. Cameron simply takes credit for deploying strong adjectives.
Second, most likely due to his twin vulnerabilities of a personal offshore inheritance and poor legislative record, he is careful to always be seen to "own" the issue; never on the back foot reacting, always proactive in hunting down the bad guys; even confronting our own union flag-flying network of tax havens with his recent "clampdown" agreement.
The premier of the Cayman Islands – the UK territory recently described by the UN adviser on economics, Professor Jeffrey Sachs, as "a mortal threat to the world economy" – made clear after the meeting just how much of a clampdown had been secured: "All of us have the ability to insert reservations in whatever agreements we reach and we get to negotiate each of the individual agreements with each country."
This view was further verified by a rare insight from a UK journalist, Channel 4 News correspondent Gary Gibbon, who managed to accost the deputy premier of the Turks and Caicos Islands, who explained that in terms of the deal: "We cannot say today we will get that because there will be a lot of push-back from companies that have beneficial ownership."
These comments, completely at odds with how the "deal" was broadly reported, are compounded by the premise – upheld by almost all British news media – that the territories are independent in the first place. Sticking with Cayman,during 2012 while I was making my documentary, its sovereign budget, drafted by a directly elected ministerial cabinet was twice rejected by the Foreign Office in London.
Furthermore, when McKeeva Bush, the incumbent premier of the island, was arrested for alleged corruption days after a meeting with Cameron in London, the Foreign Office-appointed "governor" imposed a replacement without any electoral process or consultation with the Cayman people. The move was warmly welcomed by the Cayman financial services industry and the replacement remained in post for six months.
So Whitehall can reject a sovereign budget and impose a head of state, but when it comes to global tax negotiations it is on its knees, tinkering and appealing for co-operation. This is further fudge. If the political will existed, all of the UK territories could be forced to comply with any regulations in a heartbeat. They will not be, because despite nearly half of the 73 jurisdictions listed in the global Financial Secrecy Index being directly connected to the UK, these places are too important to the City and the economic model successive UK governments have been devoted to.
That is the elephant in the room of the UK tax debate. And all the while the City enjoys an estimated £93m lobbying war chest, it is safe to assume that Cameron will remain reluctant to budge it.
PorFavor
Prime Minister

Post by PorFavor »

AnatolyKasparov wrote:But.....but.......Ed once looked a bit funny eating a bacon sandwich, you know! And *that* is AMAZINGLY IMPORTANT :wall:
Really? When was that? Reports on it must have been well tucked away. I didn't hear or see anything about it . . .