Saturday 6th & Sunday 7th September 2014

A home from home
Forum rules
Welcome to FTN. New posters are welcome to join the conversation. You can follow us on Twitter @FlythenestHaven You are responsible for the content you post. This is a public forum. Treat it as if you are speaking in a crowded room. Site admin and Moderators are volunteers who will respond as quickly as they are able to when made aware of any complaints. Please do not post copyrighted material without the original authors permission.
yahyah
Prime Minister

Re: Saturday 6th & Sunday 7th September 2014

Post by yahyah »

TechnicalEphemera wrote:
yahyah wrote:
TechnicalEphemera wrote: I am not a yes supporter. However.

RBS will move south. Scotland couldn't afford for them to stay as the economy isn't big enough to accept the liabilities.

Nobody knows what currency Scotland will use for the 5 years between independence and adopting the Euro. My honest advice, if you have money in a Scottish bank move it to an rUK bank just in case.

Scotland's biggest problem as an independent nation is they don't have enough people, think New Zealand (but with a less benign climate, and safer geology). I would be surprised if an Independent Scotland will be able to sustain free healthcare when the oil runs out.

Maybe that's what the mooted border guards will be there for, to stop sick people piling back into the rest of the UK as NHS health tourists. ;)
The border guards thing is funny.

Pre Scotland joining the Euro the rUK would be obliged to patrol the border with Scotland as we would be the boundary of the EU. In reality we would agree to man Scottish border sites along side them (so to get into Scotland you would still need to satisfy rUK immigration.

Once Scotland has joined the EU is it in or out of Shengen?

If it is in then rUK will need a manned border.

If rUK leaves the EU then we can expect to see a Mexico/USA style border between the two countries fully manned with UAV surveillance and designated checkpoints.

I am not entirely sure I know which side of the border people will be queuing though.

Can't help thinking the Nats will turn a bit UKIP-ish if hundreds of thousands of rUK residents want to flock to their supposed Utopia.
TechnicalEphemera
Speaker of the House

Post by TechnicalEphemera »

Actually the Nats best hope for a sustainable future would be to encourage 5 million or so rUK residents to move in.
Release the Guardvarks.
AngryAsWell
Prime Minister

Post by AngryAsWell »

ErnstRemarx wrote: I should warn you that Mr. Katsouri is a staunch Tory and contributes to their funding. Having said that, it's a bloody lovely deli (and cafe now). I'm more a Trackside/Automatic man myself, as I like decent beer and the cosmopolitan throb that Automatic provides - a unique place in many ways, and a fabbo one for cheap cocktails on a Friday aft!

I sort of gave up on the SoM when the prices headed north (same as you, I suspect), but there are so many good pubs in the north of the borough that you'd have to be in the terminal stages of existential ennui not to find a couple, at least, that aren't good eateries as well as friendly watering holes.

If you're where I think you might be, I did a Labour party hike from Unsworth Pole (Pike?) to that pub over the motorway that was briefly, and brilliantly, a Greek restaurant. And I suspect I know all your councillors quite well!
Ack! ack! acKKKKKK! Now I feel like I need a bath in bleach, I always thought the staff looked harried and unhappy now I know why :( Another one for my boycott list... won't be able to shop anywhere soon.
Never been to Trackside (not sure where that is?) or Automatic (looks to trendy) but happy to give either a try. Am up in Bury next Saturday.
Tapas bar is still there, though only opens 3 or 4 days a week now (or was last time I looked but things change fast!)
I would think you do know our councillors! :)
Eric_WLothian
Secretary of State

Post by Eric_WLothian »

TechnicalEphemera wrote: Pre Scotland joining the Euro the rUK would be obliged to patrol the border with Scotland as we would be the boundary of the EU. In reality we would agree to man Scottish border sites along side them (so to get into Scotland you would still need to satisfy rUK immigration.
Not to mention a maximum 200 cigs, 1 bottle of whisky etc being allowed into rUK duty-free!
Eric_WLothian
Secretary of State

Post by Eric_WLothian »

TechnicalEphemera wrote:Actually the Nats best hope for a sustainable future would be to encourage 5 million or so rUK residents to move in.
I sometimes get the impression they're trying to encourage 5 million Scottish residents to move out. :)
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

yahyah wrote:I have always been too scared to deep fry.

My mum accidentally set fire to our kitchen wall when I was a child when she served us chips and left the pan on.

My dad foolishly carried the burning pan of fat out into the garden, singeing his eye lashes and part of his cheek in the process.

Seeing the Fire Brigade tackling the fire and my dad's face afterwards put me off anything other than sauteing.
I invested in a deep fat fryer. It's temperature controlled and cooks so quickly it means less fat remaining in the chips...I far preferred them cooked in a frying pan, but I try to be careful with my fat intake so we still only have chips as a treat once a week :(
We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office. – Aesop
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

I've been idly wondering what the Queen thinks of Scotland going for the yes vote and how it affects her. She owns Balmoral so will be subject to Scottish rule when it comes to taxes and the like. I can't imagine she's very pleased with the ham fisted way Dave and his merry band of scroungers have handled things.
ErnstRemarx
Secretary of State

Post by ErnstRemarx »

ohsocynical wrote:I've never been to a gastro pub. I get too het up about what they charge.

Some friends of our went to Anthony Wirral-Thompson's gastro pub last year.

£36 for a portion of fish and chips. And there was nothing outstanding about the meal. I'm sure they said it was served in plastic baskets and when they asked could they take the leftovers home in the baskets he got assy with them and said what did they expect for £36 a head? That was cheap, and he had to re-use the baskets. :shock:

Not the best way to win customers and keep them I'd say.... :lol:
Gastro pub (up this way, anyway) means about £13 for a lamb shank, £18 for a sirloin, a tenner for fish and chips. Starters will cost you a bit and the inevitable drinks bill sees you spending about £50 for three people. My favourite food pub come in about £30 for the same number of people, does gluten free food, and extensive veggie menu and pretty inventive specials. Guess where I tend to eat?

And Worrall-Thompson is a Tory numpty, anyway. There was a fab I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue, before Humph kicked it, where he was musing upon a packet of sausages that had Worrall-Thompson's image on it, and also bore the instructions "prick with fork". As he said, harsh, but not unfair.
ErnstRemarx
Secretary of State

Post by ErnstRemarx »

TechnicalEphemera wrote:
ohsocynical wrote:I've never been to a gastro pub. I get too het up about what they charge.

Some friends of our went to Anthony Wirral-Thompson's gastro pub last year.

£36 for a portion of fish and chips. And there was nothing outstanding about the meal. I'm sure they said it was served in plastic baskets and when they asked could they take the leftovers home in the baskets he got assy with them and said what did they expect for £36 a head? That was cheap, and he had to re-use the baskets. :shock:

Not the best way to win customers and keep them I'd say.... :lol:
Gastro Pubs are fine, Gastro pubs trading on the name of a celebrity chef never are in my experience.

You want a good pub, serving good honest pub food that they cook themselves and doesn't come out of a packet into the microwave.

These places tend to have small menus because you can't keep a shed load of fresh ingredients and food takes a while. I actually know somebody who runs his own pub exactly like that (although his pub food is a bit posh). He sources everything locally and isn't a famous chef - but at least he runs the pub.
Spot on. My favoured place has exactly that sort of menu: small but perfectly formed.
TechnicalEphemera
Speaker of the House

ohsocynical wrote:

My mum accidentally set fire to our kitchen wall when I was a child when she served us chips and left the pan on.

My dad foolishly carried the burning pan of fat out into the garden, singeing his eye lashes and part of his cheek in the process.

Seeing the Fire Brigade tackling the fire and my dad's face afterwards put me off anything other than sauteing.
I invested in a deep fat fryer. It's temperature controlled and cooks so quickly it means less fat remaining in the chips...I far preferred them cooked in a frying pan, but I try to be careful with my fat intake so we still only have chips as a treat once a week :(
Thanks to the miracles of modern oven chips, not a problem.
Release the Guardvarks.
letsskiptotheleft
Home Secretary

Post by letsskiptotheleft »

Life is cruel, good people die far too young, and all the while this old evil, malingering old **** still breathes. :wall:

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Why can't he keep his old antipodean snout out of other countries business.
Spacedone
Whip

Post by Spacedone »

letsskiptotheleft wrote:Life is cruel, good people die far too young, and all the while this old evil, malingering old **** still breathes. :wall:

Clearly he's expecting a wonderful business opportunity as the BBC pull out of Scotland.
letsskiptotheleft
Home Secretary

Spacedone wrote:
letsskiptotheleft wrote:Life is cruel, good people die far too young, and all the while this old evil, malingering old **** still breathes. :wall:

Clearly he's expecting a wonderful business opportunity as the BBC pull out of Scotland.
Yeah, and to accuse other media outlets of bias, please, my aching sides. Old bastard.
ErnstRemarx
Secretary of State

Post by ErnstRemarx »

AngryAsWell wrote:
ErnstRemarx wrote: I should warn you that Mr. Katsouri is a staunch Tory and contributes to their funding. Having said that, it's a bloody lovely deli (and cafe now). I'm more a Trackside/Automatic man myself, as I like decent beer and the cosmopolitan throb that Automatic provides - a unique place in many ways, and a fabbo one for cheap cocktails on a Friday aft!

I sort of gave up on the SoM when the prices headed north (same as you, I suspect), but there are so many good pubs in the north of the borough that you'd have to be in the terminal stages of existential ennui not to find a couple, at least, that aren't good eateries as well as friendly watering holes.

If you're where I think you might be, I did a Labour party hike from Unsworth Pole (Pike?) to that pub over the motorway that was briefly, and brilliantly, a Greek restaurant. And I suspect I know all your councillors quite well!
Ack! ack! acKKKKKK! Now I feel like I need a bath in bleach, I always thought the staff looked harried and unhappy now I know why :( Another one for my boycott list... won't be able to shop anywhere soon.
Never been to Trackside (not sure where that is?) or Automatic (looks to trendy) but happy to give either a try. Am up in Bury next Saturday.
Tapas bar is still there, though only opens 3 or 4 days a week now (or was last time I looked but things change fast!)
Soz, AAW, I wasn't going for an emetic reaction, I promise. Katsouri is somewhat harsh on his staff, but I suspect that's more his alpha male side, shared by other blokes of all nationalities, and yes, they tend to look pretty pissed off.

The Trackside is the tea rooms turned real ale pub down at Bolton St Station, and part of the East Lancs Railway. It's proof that evolution is a sound theory and does loads of real ales and ciders as well as decent and inexpensive food. Practically no residual atmosphere to the place, but when it's got people in and there's a thundering great 4-6-2 hammering past belching smoke and steam, it fair buzzes.

Automatic is a bit trendy, but not in a 'attract all the knobheads with money' way; it's far too subtle for that. It cozies up to people and offers them just what they want and when they need it. I viewed the place with great suspicion until I finally succumbed and went in. It's simply a very pleasant and thoughtfully done place that is what you want it to be. There's a reason that the staff turnover is incredibly low and that people go back time after time - it's because it's about the best eating/drinking experience in the borough. You'll probably also be pleased to hear that the Clarence - the defunct pub on the corner of Silver St and Bolton St is being redeveloped by the owners of Automatic and will be opening soon with its own microbrewery on site. Can't wait.

Let's see if we can sort something out via PMs.
AnatolyKasparov
Prime Minister

Post by AnatolyKasparov »

Ah, that old "private polls" chestnut again. Wee Eck can't be quite as confident as he makes out if he needs to try that sort of disinformation :)

And maybe Labour should go big on the Murdoch thing in the closing days?
"IS TONTY BLAIR BEHIND THIS???!!!!111???!!!"
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

@Ernst

And Worrall-Thompson is a Tory numpty, anyway. There was a fab I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue, before Humph kicked it, where he was musing upon a packet of sausages that had Worrall-Thompson's image on it, and also bore the instructions "prick with fork". As he said, harsh, but not unfair.

Mr Ohso's just wondered what I'm cackling at. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
TechnicalEphemera
Speaker of the House

letsskiptotheleft wrote:
Spacedone wrote:

Yeah, and to accuse other media outlets of bias, please, my aching sides. Old bastard.
If Murdoch can get the Scots out of the UK, he can get the rUK out of Europe and create the London tax haven he always wanted.

He doesn't give a toss about Scotland, there isn't enough money in it for him. As for Salmonds "private poll" don't make me laugh.
Release the Guardvarks.
AngryAsWell
Prime Minister

Post by AngryAsWell »

ErnstRemarx wrote:
AngryAsWell wrote:

Soz, AAW, I wasn't going for an emetic reaction, I promise. Katsouri is somewhat harsh on his staff, but I suspect that's more his alpha male side, shared by other blokes of all nationalities, and yes, they tend to look pretty pissed off.

The Trackside is the tea rooms turned real ale pub down at Bolton St Station, and part of the East Lancs Railway. It's proof that evolution is a sound theory and does loads of real ales and ciders as well as decent and inexpensive food. Practically no residual atmosphere to the place, but when it's got people in and there's a thundering great 4-6-2 hammering past belching smoke and steam, it fair buzzes.

Automatic is a bit trendy, but not in a 'attract all the knobheads with money' way; it's far too subtle for that. It cozies up to people and offers them just what they want and when they need it. I viewed the place with great suspicion until I finally succumbed and went in. It's simply a very pleasant and thoughtfully done place that is what you want it to be. There's a reason that the staff turnover is incredibly low and that people go back time after time - it's because it's about the best eating/drinking experience in the borough. You'll probably also be pleased to hear that the Clarence - the defunct pub on the corner of Silver St and Bolton St is being redeveloped by the owners of Automatic and will be opening soon with its own microbrewery on site. Can't wait.

Let's see if we can sort something out via PMs.
Sounds good to me :)
letsskiptotheleft
Home Secretary

AnatolyKasparov wrote:Ah, that old "private polls" chestnut again. Wee Eck can't be quite as confident as he makes out if he needs to try that sort of disinformation :)

Iain Martin made a pertinent point earlier, Salmond is on the one hand promising a left wing agenda, and all the while he is cosying up to business, cut in rates, corporation tax, business will love an SNP Scotland, you can't have the two FGS, all the while with that annoying smirk on his chops. Talking of annoying, the LibDems.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/201 ... conference" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

TechnicalEphemera wrote:
ohsocynical wrote:

It might be me, [probably is :)] but every oven chip I've ever tried tasted like cardboard. And chips cooked quickly in a deep fat fryer are no greasier than oven chips and are far cheaper :)
ephemerid
Speaker of the House

Post by ephemerid »

The Libbing Dead have announced they are now going to get very very annoyed about.....sanctions.

Oh yes. They think - or have only just noticed - that they are very unfair on poor people on benefits.
They are also not very happy with the government's whole policy on benefits. Not happy at all.

So - they are going to discuss all this unfairness that they voted for and supported to a man, woman, and reptile species at conference.

Of course, they've done that before. The result was the grass roots wanting Clegg etc. to DO something about it.
In fact, they voted for Clegg etc. to do something. They've done that twice. Nothing happened.

But now, all of a sudden, here we are with the eejits pretending that they didn't approve all along and they want it all changed.

I have to ask - after the Tories' shenanigans recently and now this - just how thick do they all think we are?
Whatever people say about Miliband, at least he doesn't insult peoples' intelligence.
"Poverty is the worst form of violence" - Mahatma Gandhi
yahyah
Prime Minister

Post by yahyah »

AnatolyKasparov wrote:Ah, that old "private polls" chestnut again. Wee Eck can't be quite as confident as he makes out if he needs to try that sort of disinformation :)

Why should private polls be any better than publicised ones ?

The Wee Fraud should publish them, show how many people were polled and how the question was put. If they actually exist of course.

Telling that Salmond lets Murdoch so openly do his propaganda for him.
What's the real deal between them ?
Suspect a lot of SNP 'I'm a real leftie, Labour are Tories' types will be sickened by the influence Murdoch will want to wield later down the line.
AnatolyKasparov
Prime Minister

Post by AnatolyKasparov »

letsskiptotheleft wrote:

Iain Martin made a pertinent point earlier, Salmond is on the one hand promising a left wing agenda, and all the while he is cosying up to business, cut in rates, corporation tax, business will love an SNP Scotland, you can't have the two FGS, all the while with that annoying smirk on his chops. Talking of annoying, the LibDems.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/201 ... conference" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Notable that Simon Jenkins was also supporting Scottish independence on Thatcherite grounds in the Graun a few days ago.

(which hasn't stopped CyberNats citing him as a "yes" OPPONENT, of course :roll: :D)

Blatantly obvious that SNP rule in an independent Scotland will be remarkably analogous to Fianna Fail in Ireland - business-friendly corporatism with some populist sweeteners chucked in to keep the "plebs" happy. A far cry from the Red Clydesiders - indeed you might almost call it, dare one say, "Blairite"?? :lol:
"IS TONTY BLAIR BEHIND THIS???!!!!111???!!!"
HindleA
Prime Minister

Post by HindleA »

Apologies.Posted already given link.
Last edited by HindleA on Sun 07 Sep, 2014 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

AngryAsWell wrote:
rebeccariots2 wrote:Dogs. Beach. Canine happiness.

See you later.
Dogs. Beach. Canine happiness - Just for you in case you missed it yesterday :)

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/09 ... ostpopular" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:lol: :lol: :lol:

That is magic - just how it is. The end plunge is fantastic.

We've got one that bounces around splashing and boxing the water. The other one runs in but then submerges himself very sedately - does a deep dunking four-legged curtsy like a lady from Victorian times.
Working on the wild side.
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

I think we could safely say we've discovered a genuine British value here this afternoon - a deep reverence for the perfect chip. Someone should let Dave know - we must make sure it's on the curriculum in every school.
letsskiptotheleft
Home Secretary

I had chips and egg earlier, with a generous dose of pickle vinegar, sometimes the simple things are the best. ;)
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

ephemerid wrote:The Libbing Dead have announced they are now going to get very very annoyed about.....sanctions.

Oh yes. They think - or have only just noticed - that they are very unfair on poor people on benefits.
They are also not very happy with the government's whole policy on benefits. Not happy at all.

So - they are going to discuss all this unfairness that they voted for and supported to a man, woman, and reptile species at conference.

Of course, they've done that before. The result was the grass roots wanting Clegg etc. to DO something about it.
In fact, they voted for Clegg etc. to do something. They've done that twice. Nothing happened.

But now, all of a sudden, here we are with the eejits pretending that they didn't approve all along and they want it all changed.

I have to ask - after the Tories' shenanigans recently and now this - just how thick do they all think we are?
Whatever people say about Miliband, at least he doesn't insult peoples' intelligence.
It says a lot about Lib Dem intelligence though. I've almost gone beyond hating them for these tactics that seem to assume we are really really stupid and either don't understand why they are so brave and have had to do what they have done for the good of the country (pause to retch) or have less memory space than a flea and so will forget how they have supported, promoted, defended and voted for all of these filthy, punitive and unfair policies. I've got to the place that thinks they must be really really really stupid and believe some of their own rubbish.
ErnstRemarx
Secretary of State

Post by ErnstRemarx »

ephemerid wrote:The Libbing Dead have announced they are now going to get very very annoyed about.....sanctions.

I'm obliquely reminded of the Adrian Mole books (superb read if you've never done so) in which the young protagonist gets "not inconsiderably vexed" on various occasions to his diary and pours his mystified soul and mind out to the reader to laugh at.

Whenever I read FibDemVoice or hear about their conference, I bring that to mind.

We're lovely people aren't we? We're Liberal Democrats, not like those brutes in the Tories or those horrid Labourites; we do nice things with yoghurt, PR and sandals. Not for us punishing the poor and disabled. There's always a futon here for the disadvantaged! And we'll stand beside you, so long as you spray yourself with this Crabtree & Evelyn, if you don't mind. We won't let the ghastly inhuman Tories pass bedroom taxes on you. You can rest assured that the Liberal Democrats pledge not to do that.
yahyah
Prime Minister

Post by yahyah »

Anyone want to try a % prediction for the Indy results ?

If you do I'll post them on a thread in the Pub and see who gets closest to the result.

I think 54 No, 46 Yes. Turnout 77%
ErnstRemarx
Secretary of State

Post by ErnstRemarx »

letsskiptotheleft wrote:

Read the link. Too little, too late. They could end the coalition now by crossing the floor, but won't. They are opportunist cowards of the worst possible stripe.
Eric_WLothian
Secretary of State

Post by Eric_WLothian »

ErnstRemarx wrote:
They could end the coalition now by crossing the floor, but won't. They are opportunist cowards of the worst possible stripe.
Now there's a thought - how would that affect the referendum? The effective end of Salmond's main ally, the Tory government!
HindleA
Prime Minister

Post by HindleA »

Live streaming of the TUC conference for those interested.
rtsp://212-125.livestream.com:8080/livestreamiphone/238518_3353981_35d96036_1_198@102698" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Eric_WLothian
Secretary of State

Post by Eric_WLothian »

rebeccariots2 wrote: Oh great - does that mean that those of us in rUK who aren't able to get STV will be left waiting in a results news vacuum (like with the first TV debate ...)? If so I predict a press bods and political geeks meltdown on social media. Surely the BBC are going to guarantee proper up to the minute results coverage for the whole UK .... surely?
Just came across this on the BBC website -
The Scottish independence referendum takes place on 18 September
Voters will be asked: "Should Scotland be an independent country?"
The BBC's coverage of results night will be live on TV, radio and online

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/events/scotland-decides/live
Spacedone
Whip

Post by Spacedone »

ohsocynical wrote:
TechnicalEphemera wrote:
ohsocynical wrote: I invested in a deep fat fryer. It's temperature controlled and cooks so quickly it means less fat remaining in the chips...I far preferred them cooked in a frying pan, but I try to be careful with my fat intake so we still only have chips as a treat once a week :(
It might be me, [probably is :)] but every oven chip I've ever tried tasted like cardboard. And chips cooked quickly in a deep fat fryer are no greasier than oven chips and are far cheaper :)
I thought the same about oven chips until last year. My mum has Early Onset Alzheimer's which was diagnosed about two years ago. She usually cooks my brother and I some chips on a Saturday for our post-football match tea (she lives fairly near the ground) and after the diagnosis we started worrying about her forgetting she'd left the pan on and setting the house on fire so we bought her one of those air fryers. Put some Aunt Bessie's oven chips in that thing and they're turned into the most amazing chips you've ever tasted.
PorFavor
Prime Minister

Post by PorFavor »

Goodnight, everyone.

(Aldi's crinkle cut oven chips are the only oven chips I've ever had that taste of real potato.They need to be cooked at about 25 degrees lower than it says on the packet, however, or they become too hard. And, like letsskiptotheleft, I recommend pickle vinegar (the white pickle vinegar like you get at the chip shop is my all-time favourite).)

There! I've bared my soul . . .
Spacedone
Whip

Post by Spacedone »

PorFavor wrote:Goodnight, everyone.

(Aldi's crinkle cut oven chips are the only oven chips I've ever had that taste of real potato.They need to be cooked at about 25 degrees lower than it says on the packet, however, or they become too hard. And, like letsskiptotheleft, I recommend pickle vinegar (the white pickle vinegar like you get at the chip shop is my all-time favourite).)

Crinkle cut chips are the spawn of the devil.

Goodnight! :D
letsskiptotheleft
Home Secretary

Good write-up here from Larry Elliot re Scottish independence, although it has gripped me, being Welsh I kind of not to be taken by nationalism and the rhetoric that accompanies it. Remember being in a meeting once where a PC councillor wanted to put council employees on a ZHC, in the next breath said she hated unions and would ban them if she had her way.. Anyway I have deep suspicions of nationalists, sometimes they are nationalists purely because they blame the English for everything. Anyway, roll on the 18th.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/201 ... nd-economy" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
rebeccariots2
Prime Minister

Post by rebeccariots2 »

Spacedone wrote:

Very harsh, Spacedone! :D I say each to their own chip (oh you know what I mean).

Night PF.
letsskiptotheleft
Home Secretary

If Scotland beat Germany it will be because of impending freedom. :?
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

http://www.scriptonitedaily.com/2013/12 ... -to-no-10/

I don't know how dependable this site is...But it's naming...
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

Night PF :)
ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

Spacedone wrote:

Night Spacedone :)
letsskiptotheleft
Home Secretary

So this is what the old bastard has been building up to?

ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

ohsocynical
Prime Minister

Post by ohsocynical »

letsskiptotheleft wrote:So this is what the old bastard has been building up to?

Murdoch tweeted the results of Salmond's private poll....How he did he know it?
letsskiptotheleft
Home Secretary

Here's another, I shan't swear, anymore.

Trying to turn over a new leaf. Trying, may fail miserably.
AngryAsWell
Prime Minister

Post by AngryAsWell »

rebeccariots2 wrote:
Spacedone wrote:

Very harsh, Spacedone! :D I say each to their own chip (oh you know what I mean).

Night PF.
Can I have one for each shoulder to make me more balanced ?

:lol!:

Night PF :sleep: well
AngryAsWell
Prime Minister

Post by AngryAsWell »

Link to the YouGov poll giving Nats a lead
I cant follow these things properly, but not sure how the weighted and unweights numbers can be the same?
http://d25d2506sfb94s.cloudfront.net/cu ... _FINAL.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Both are shown as 1084
letsskiptotheleft
Home Secretary

:lol: :lol: :lol: