Greetings from my TV.

Random Banter
Sky'sGoneOut
Prime Minister

Greetings from my TV.

Post by Sky'sGoneOut »

My old PC died a died a quiet dignified death...actually no, that's a lie it wouldn't boot up last Thursday so I kicked it and tore out its insides then put them back in but to no avail. I had one fucked up motherboard.

So I am speaking to you now from a new machine. One that I have built myself for quite a lot of money. But I forgot my old monitor only had a VGA input so here I am talking to you through my television.

I am, after all is said and done, a dumbass.
HindleA
Prime Minister

Re: Greetings from my TV.

Post by HindleA »

Not as dumb as me,I have no idea what a VGA input is.Rather than look it up,I am making up my own words up as to what it stands for,subject to a five year olds level of humour,which of course,in essence,if not in appearance,I still am.
Sky'sGoneOut
Prime Minister

Re: Greetings from my TV.

Post by Sky'sGoneOut »

A VGA input my fine Mr Hindle is a Vagina Groping Arse input, which is why if you plug it in to the back of your monitor so many pictures of Donald Trump start suddenly appearing. Currently I'm using an HDMI port which is a Hunt Donald with a Monkey Interceptor connection. The benefit of that is once the monkey catches him the pictures will be in high definition.