Friday 15th September 2017

A home from home
Forum rules
Welcome to FTN. New posters are welcome to join the conversation. You can follow us on Twitter @FlythenestHaven You are responsible for the content you post. This is a public forum. Treat it as if you are speaking in a crowded room. Site admin and Moderators are volunteers who will respond as quickly as they are able to when made aware of any complaints. Please do not post copyrighted material without the original authors permission.
citizenJA
Prime Minister

Re: Friday 15th September 2017

Post by citizenJA »

PorFavor wrote:Night night.
Goodnight, PorFavor
citizenJA
Prime Minister

Post by citizenJA »

PorFavor wrote:Just so's you know -
Parsons Green: UK terror threat increased to critical after Tube bomb
(BBC News website)
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41288525
It's been a tough month for my family.
New moon next week
:rock:
citizenJA
Prime Minister

Post by citizenJA »

Goodnight, everyone
love,
cJA
adam
First Secretary of State

Post by adam »

AnatolyKasparov wrote:West Dorset DC - Independent gain from Tory on a big swing with over half the vote after they had come a distant 4th and last two years ago. 2015 was the first post boundary change election and saw the Tories win both seats here after gaining the predecessor ward in 2011 after it had been shared between the LibDems and Indies (who on both seats 4 years earlier) in 2007. LibDems still came runners up last time, but along with the Greens who came a decent third absented themselves on this occasion - whilst a Labour candidate appeared in these parts for the first time this century, in those circumstances scoring over 14% maybe wasn't so bad.
It was the Lyme Regis and Charmouth seat - I was in Lyme on holiday at the beginning of August and every shop in town had a poster for the independent candidate - I think he was a long-time local resident and business owner and he clearly campaigned hard for a long time in the build up to polling day.
I still believe in a town called Hope
tinybgoat
Speaker of the House

Post by tinybgoat »

refitman wrote:Happy birthday to me.
Happy (slightly belated) Birthday,
I would offer you some cheesecake, but sadly we've finished It, sorry.
(Jack Fulton's had ricotta going cheap.
@PorFavor, yes baked sponge base is superior, although limited experience suggests it's prone to leaking contents during cooking, and it was more like shortbread dough than sponge, so may have to try again, next time ricotta available )