Monday 14th May 2018.

A home from home
Forum rules
Welcome to FTN. New posters are welcome to join the conversation. You can follow us on Twitter @FlythenestHaven You are responsible for the content you post. This is a public forum. Treat it as if you are speaking in a crowded room. Site admin and Moderators are volunteers who will respond as quickly as they are able to when made aware of any complaints. Please do not post copyrighted material without the original authors permission.
PorFavor
Prime Minister

Re: Monday 14th May 2018.

Post by PorFavor »

Wilco!
frog222
Prime Minister

Post by frog222 »

PaulfromYorkshire wrote:
frog222 wrote:Paul -- of course you are right in reminding me to cool down !

My own position on the LFI is that they are the English equivalents of the French Crif and the American AIPAC .

Those I call the "Israel Firsters" are the same tribalist deplorables who believe tax-cutting will produce Free Health Care for all .
Thanks frog

One thing for sure, the Palestinien kids who were killed today were not to blame for any of this.
PTO
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/105 ... ansgressor

the tragedy is in the reppetition .
PaulfromYorkshire
Site Admin

Post by PaulfromYorkshire »

Is this really the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs tweeting about this horror?

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
PaulfromYorkshire
Site Admin

Israel Foreign Min. Retweeted

PM of Israel

Verified account

@IsraeliPM
3h3 hours ago
More
God bless the United States of America and God bless Jerusalem, the eternal, undivided capital of Israel.
PaulfromYorkshire
Site Admin

@UkPolisticks
1h1 hour ago
More
Replying to @theresa_may
Hi Theresa May, I have a brain tumour - in your own words 'a terrible disease' - yet your DWP say that I'm 'fit for work'. I have received no money for 2 months. This statement is an insult. Sort out your DWP & fund the NHS properly or, preferably, resign...
PaulfromYorkshire
Site Admin

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Labour Friends of Israel
PorFavor
Prime Minister

Post by PorFavor »

Received this e-mail today (owing to some unknown American (Republican, judging from the other stuff I get) having a similar e-mail address to mine)
Jason Yates <info@myfaithvotes.org>
18:42 (3 hours ago)

to me

Christians should celebrate what is happening

L,

Today is monumental!

In 1995 the United States Congress passed the Jerusalem Embassy Act, which mandated the United States Israel Embassy be moved from Tel Aviv to Israel’s capital of Jerusalem.

Yet, for 23 years every United States president has signed a waiver to delay the move of the embassy.

However, because of continued pressure from Christians, including thousands from My Faith Votes, President Trump has made a different decision than past presidents. He has chosen to uphold the Jerusalem Embassy Act of 1995 and today the United States Embassy is officially opening in Jerusalem!

This move is extremely important and exciting to Christians because of what scripture teaches us.

Israel is a nation created not by man but by God. The Lord gave the land of Israel to Abraham and his offspring in an everlasting covenant (Psalm 89:28-37). Genesis 12:2 God says to Abraham, “I will make you into a great nation, and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing.”

Israel is the birthplace of our Christian faith. Jesus Christ a Jew came first for His people, then for the Gentiles (Romans 1:16). The Jewish people gave birth to our sacred scriptures, the prophets, the disciples, and apostles. One only has to walk the streets of Israel to see scripture come to life in the Holy Land.

There is a blessing for those who stand with Israel. “I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you” Genesis 12:3. There is a blessing in store for the nations who stand in Israel’s defense.

Psalms 122:6 says “Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: ‘May those who love you be secure.’”

Pray today for peace in Jerusalem. Just last week Iranian forces in Syria launched rockets towards Israel and many believe the move of the U.S. Embassy could incite additional violence. Pray for Israel’s leaders, their military, and intelligence personnel as they work to combat these attacks.

Israel is a beacon of freedom and prosperity in the midst of a difficult region of the world. They are a nation roughly the size of New Jersey, yet Israel draws the attention of the world because it is the birthplace of our faith.

We thank God for this historic and exciting day to see the United States standing with Israel!

United. We Stand.

Jason Yates
CEO
My Faith Votes

©2018 My Faith Votes
10940 S Parker, 640, Parker, CO 80134
I'm just lucky, I guess.
PorFavor
Prime Minister

Post by PorFavor »

[youtube]L7dBW1Us3xs[/youtube]
gilsey
Prime Minister

Post by gilsey »

:shock:
Makes Brexit look almost like light relief.

This is a very good round up of where we are with it.
Brexiters are running away from the consequences of what they have inflicted on Britain
http://chrisgreybrexitblog.blogspot.co. ... -from.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
One world, like it or not - John Martyn
AnatolyKasparov
Prime Minister

Post by AnatolyKasparov »

Well, today's events will really have helped in the fight against AS attitudes. Not.
"IS TONTY BLAIR BEHIND THIS???!!!!111???!!!"
adam
First Secretary of State

Post by adam »

Trump, and the people who he has surrounded himself with, seem to be those who believe that if you want to keep the peace then you need to cause and then win the war. It is difficult to imagine how he would respond to a really major* terrorist attack on US soil.

* - I am not belittling 'minor' terrorist attacks which clearly still kill and injure people, but you know what I mean here.
I still believe in a town called Hope