Saturday 8th & Sunday 9th September 2018

A home from home
Forum rules
Welcome to FTN. New posters are welcome to join the conversation. You can follow us on Twitter @FlythenestHaven You are responsible for the content you post. This is a public forum. Treat it as if you are speaking in a crowded room. Site admin and Moderators are volunteers who will respond as quickly as they are able to when made aware of any complaints. Please do not post copyrighted material without the original authors permission.
PorFavor
Prime Minister

Re: Saturday 8th & Sunday 9th September 2018

Post by PorFavor »

Swedish election: far right on course for sizeable gains in vote

Exit polls suggest Sweden faces uncertain political future, with two main blocs now sitting neck-and-neck
(Guardian)
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/ ... ns-in-vote
frog222
Prime Minister

Post by frog222 »

PorFavor wrote:@frog222
Yes - it's a good (?) story. HindleA mentioned the Times version earlier - but I'm not a subscriber so I couldn't read the full works.
I read it when it was free at the Times , also from HindleA's link . HMRC is yet another government department that just is NOT working for the public .

Apart from two of them disagreeing on rising/falling inequality, these three are all sure we are in for some more financial CRISIS .

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

[youtube]JPK9-t5zVwA[/youtube]
frog222
Prime Minister

Post by frog222 »

2018/sep/09/sweden-election-live

https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/ ... ction-live" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

8 Parties , Help !
PorFavor
Prime Minister

Post by PorFavor »

Night night.
AnatolyKasparov
Prime Minister

Post by AnatolyKasparov »

PorFavor wrote:
Swedish election: far right on course for sizeable gains in vote

Exit polls suggest Sweden faces uncertain political future, with two main blocs now sitting neck-and-neck
(Guardian)
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/ ... ns-in-vote
Disaster has been averted, but generally speaking social democracy on the continent is in desperate need of some inspiration.

(Portugal being one of the notable exceptions)
"IS TONTY BLAIR BEHIND THIS???!!!!111???!!!"
frog222
Prime Minister

Post by frog222 »

NN !

Last word, that Chuka is a shit --
chuka-umunna-labour-is-institutionally-racist
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... lly-racist" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Sky'sGoneOut
Prime Minister

Post by Sky'sGoneOut »

I went out with a Swedish lass for a few years and this comes as no surprise whatsoever, this was 20 years ago (oh fuck, so it was) and back then there was no 'Sweden Democrats' just people wearing Thor's hammer necklaces or sporting said tattoos, I saw it all the time in the Swedish goth and metal scene, people overtly saying 'I'm a racist dick'. Sweden has always had that racist undercurrent. Of course back then they were idiots with less political savvy than the BNP, but now they're smarter and look like ordinary Swedes and preach lagom, and tell women and immigrants that they'll save them from all the other rapist immigrants.

Fy fan.
Sky'sGoneOut
Prime Minister

Post by Sky'sGoneOut »

Anyway I had a weird day.

One of those weird days where so many odd things seem to come together into a coherent pattern that you begin to wonder if you're being toyed with by some absolute cosmic fucker.

If only I had someone to investigate it.

[youtube]_gjHmEUiaxo[/youtube]
Sky'sGoneOut
Prime Minister

Post by Sky'sGoneOut »

David McCallum ran off to the US to avoid tax and Joanna Lumley hasn't exactly covered herself in glory with the whole Garden Bridge malarkey so perhaps I should ask for someone else.
Sky'sGoneOut
Prime Minister

Post by Sky'sGoneOut »

Also neither Sapphire or Steel are elements.