Monday 2nd December 2019

A home from home
Forum rules
Welcome to FTN. New posters are welcome to join the conversation. You can follow us on Twitter @FlythenestHaven You are responsible for the content you post. This is a public forum. Treat it as if you are speaking in a crowded room. Site admin and Moderators are volunteers who will respond as quickly as they are able to when made aware of any complaints. Please do not post copyrighted material without the original authors permission.
refitman
Site Admin

Monday 2nd December 2019

Post by refitman »

Morning all.
citizenJA
Prime Minister

Re: Monday 2nd December 2019

Post by citizenJA »

Good morning, everyone.
adam
First Secretary of State

Post by adam »

I have the unexpected pleasure at the moment of pissing people off because I haven't got enough leaflets in my branch for them to deliver, having got 2000 out over the weekend. "SO do you actually want my help or not!!! Shall I just wait for the next election?" No, as we've said, there are another 2000 in a few days, and I'll try to get more....
I still believe in a town called Hope
AnatolyKasparov
Prime Minister

Post by AnatolyKasparov »

Keep up the good work, comrade!
"IS TONTY BLAIR BEHIND THIS???!!!!111???!!!"
HindleA
Prime Minister

Post by HindleA »

Certainly, not always easy,shall we say when "Not when that twat is in charge "is one of the more promising responses and I don't mean Johnson;of course that translates as positive feedback.I have,of course already voted despite the rather outrageous -given far better options to even partially remedy for years of cuts to benefits and consequent lagging behind especially to those that were exocet targeted -the money was obviously there - throwing of money to the oppressed sisters demanding sex discrimination it was,as ever Labour.
AnatolyKasparov
Prime Minister

Regulars seem in short supply today?
citizenJA
Prime Minister

Post by citizenJA »

Hugh Grant: 'I want to do my bit to prevent a national catastrophe'
Actor says voters should ‘do everything we can’ to stop a Conservative government
Asked if he was surprised to find himself knocking on doors to canvass for a politician, Grant said: “I did used to sell fire extinguishers door-to-door. I was very good. I also sold coat hanger covers. They’re brilliant. I might go back to that, actually.”
HindleA
Prime Minister

Post by HindleA »

https://amp.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... ssion=true" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
citizenJA
Prime Minister

Post by citizenJA »

Could someone explain to me how anyone glad the Opposition had prevented disastrous Tory Brexit why they're thinking of voting Tory in this general election, please?
AnatolyKasparov
Prime Minister

I don't think that's how most people planning to vote Tory see things, unfortunately.
citizenJA
Prime Minister

Post by citizenJA »

I apologise for my ghastly grammatical errors.
PorFavor
Prime Minister

Post by PorFavor »

'Black wall' as government releases its report on fracking

The government has heavily redacted a secret report into the fracking industry after it was forced to comply with a court order for its release.

A Whitehall report on the UK shale gas sector emerged on Monday after a years-long battle to uncover the hidden documents – but with more than half of its pages blacked out. The 48-page report, seen by the Guardian, includes 37 pages that are entirely blacked out and only one – the front cover – that was left uncensored.

The remaining paragraphs outline plans to help the fracking industry by countering the public’s rising public opposition to fracking with a government-led campaign to develop a “pro-shale narrative”. (Guardian)
https://www.theguardian.com/environment ... n-fracking
AnatolyKasparov
Prime Minister

But....but.....they've abandoned fracking for good! They PROMISED!!
citizenJA
Prime Minister

Post by citizenJA »

Goodnight, everyone.
love,
cJA