Saturday 20th & Sunday 21st June 2020

A home from home
Forum rules
Welcome to FTN. New posters are welcome to join the conversation. You can follow us on Twitter @FlythenestHaven You are responsible for the content you post. This is a public forum. Treat it as if you are speaking in a crowded room. Site admin and Moderators are volunteers who will respond as quickly as they are able to when made aware of any complaints. Please do not post copyrighted material without the original authors permission.
citizenJA
Prime Minister

Re: Saturday 20th & Sunday 21st June 2020

Post by citizenJA »

Many responses to Bradley's bizarre posts are good
citizenJA
Prime Minister

Post by citizenJA »

citizenJA wrote:Many responses to Bradley's bizarre posts are good
Bradley ended his tirade informing those reading his spouse works late on that night like that's his excuse for offloading his broken-brained psychological projection
frog222
Prime Minister

Post by frog222 »

Willow904 wrote:
AnatolyKasparov wrote:I note that some people have apparently been suspended from the Labour party.
Including Emily Oldknow, I believe.
Edited to add a "?" . I think I read that but not sure where. Anyway, very much looks like a "by the book" investigation.
The only thing I've seen on it is this --
https://novaramedia.com/2020/06/20/labo ... e-oldknow/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
citizenJA
Prime Minister

Post by citizenJA »

Goodnight, everyone.
love,
cJA
RogerOThornhill
Prime Minister

Post by RogerOThornhill »

DfID staff 'devastated and demoralised' by Foreign Office merger

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... ice-merger" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Sarah Champion, the chair of the Commons’ international development select committee – which released an interim report earlier this month arguing for the retention of DfID as a standalone government department – said the timing and way in which the merger was announced was “callous”. She added that the government’s treatment of staff was “outrageous”.

Johnson announced the merger on Tuesday in the Commons, pledging to maintain DfID’s £15bn budget and the UK’s commitment to spend 0.7% of GDP on aid. Many DfID employees discovered the news hours earlier from a tweet by the BBC’s political editor, Laura Kuenssberg.
If I'm not here, then I'll be in the library. Or the other library.
refitman
Site Admin

Post by refitman »

Brendan O'Neill's turning into self-parody " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
RogerOThornhill
Prime Minister

Post by RogerOThornhill »

If choice of pub for the photo is deliberate then it's very clever...

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
If I'm not here, then I'll be in the library. Or the other library.
AnatolyKasparov
Prime Minister

Post by AnatolyKasparov »

refitman wrote:Brendan O'Neill's turning into self-parody " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Let's not forget that he started off running the RCP's "front group" on Irish matters, coming out with gems like "the Warrington bombs were good, actually".
"IS TONTY BLAIR BEHIND THIS???!!!!111???!!!"