Friday 17th March 2023

A home from home
Forum rules
Welcome to FTN. New posters are welcome to join the conversation. You can follow us on Twitter @FlythenestHaven You are responsible for the content you post. This is a public forum. Treat it as if you are speaking in a crowded room. Site admin and Moderators are volunteers who will respond as quickly as they are able to when made aware of any complaints. Please do not post copyrighted material without the original authors permission.
refitman
Site Admin

Friday 17th March 2023

Post by refitman »

Morning all.
gilsey
Prime Minister

Re: Friday 17th March 2023

Post by gilsey »

Good morning.

One world, like it or not - John Martyn
refitman
Site Admin

Post by refitman »

frog222
Prime Minister

Post by frog222 »

@gilsey,, low bars all round ! :-)

Also on covid it's going the same way as this here, there IS data but most of the media are ignoring !

National figures available show +84% incidence rate increase in my département for the week to Monday, while Wednesday's 39.5 7days/100k jumped to 47.2 yesterday .

Huge swathes of the public have bought into, or tacitly accepted Herd Immunity by now , which is a pain for those of us shielding self or others , but I'm glad to say that there's still a hard core of maskers.

AnatolyKasparov
Prime Minister

Post by AnatolyKasparov »

Don't know where Sky is currently, but missed the usual QT review in the early hours.
"IS TONTY BLAIR BEHIND THIS???!!!!111???!!!"
frog222
Prime Minister

Post by frog222 »

Hope he's OK .

Oh look --

Just woke from a siesta, LIVEBLOG --

No 10 refuses to give details of how £4bn pay deal for health workers will be funded – live

That was my first question this morning on hearing of the "DEAL" , the unions shouldn't have agreed anything without being sure that there would be no Dirty Business over the funding .

First thoughts -- asset disposals, privatisations/more outsourcing, reducing maintenance and other investment budgets, cutting management & support staff .

Now to wake up ! :-)
AnatolyKasparov
Prime Minister

Post by AnatolyKasparov »

Well, that at least is one question they can't run away from answering forever.
"IS TONTY BLAIR BEHIND THIS???!!!!111???!!!"
RogerOThornhill
Prime Minister

Post by RogerOThornhill »

Good evening.

I note that ex-BBC man John Ware is giving Gary Linekar lectures in how he should keep his mouth shut as he is passionate about BBC impartiality.

In other news, John Ware was part of a consortium that bought the JC led by one Robbie Gibb.

Anyone know what Gibb is up to these days?
If I'm not here, then I'll be in the library. Or the other library.