Saturday 15th & Sunday 16th September 2018

A home from home
Forum rules
Welcome to FTN. New posters are welcome to join the conversation. You can follow us on Twitter @FlythenestHaven You are responsible for the content you post. This is a public forum. Treat it as if you are speaking in a crowded room. Site admin and Moderators are volunteers who will respond as quickly as they are able to when made aware of any complaints. Please do not post copyrighted material without the original authors permission.
PaulfromYorkshire
Site Admin

Re: Saturday 15th & Sunday 16th September 2018

Post by PaulfromYorkshire »

Doesn't seem to be trending on Twitter....
RogerOThornhill
Prime Minister

Post by RogerOThornhill »

Afternoon.

So, have I missed owt?
If I'm not here, then I'll be in the library. Or the other library.
AnatolyKasparov
Prime Minister

Post by AnatolyKasparov »

Stephen Pollard spectacularly self-owning?
"IS TONTY BLAIR BEHIND THIS???!!!!111???!!!"
PaulfromYorkshire
Site Admin

AnatolyKasparov wrote:Stephen Pollard spectacularly self-owning?
Yes that was good!

*edited to say "good" in a pick up the popcorn sense - totally unedifying otherwise
PaulfromYorkshire
Site Admin

Mind you DfH picked up the baton pretty niftily!
Attachments
Screen Shot 2018-09-16 at 17.40.20.png
Screen Shot 2018-09-16 at 17.40.20.png (89.73 KiB) Viewed 2958 times
PaulfromYorkshire
Site Admin

Seriously?
Attachments
Screen Shot 2018-09-16 at 17.46.18.png
Screen Shot 2018-09-16 at 17.46.18.png (50.78 KiB) Viewed 2957 times
refitman
Site Admin

Post by refitman »

frog222 wrote:Stop THE PRESS! A Nick Cohen that doesn’t mention Corbyn !

.https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... no-brainer" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

For some time now I’ve been wondering when the hell will the LP take the obvious route to being the sensible party of Law and Order . —

“” Any party that was serious about law and order would reverse the disastrous consequences of Osborne’s term as chancellor. (Consequences that Osborne neurotically avoids mentioning in his London Evening Standard.) It would build prisons that could rehabilitate inmates rather than leave them under the rule of gangsters. It would not just recruit more police officers but more social workers who might divert the young from crime. Until change comes, crime is far more of a risk-free career than the complacent imagine. “”

££££ ?
Let the BoE sell some of its QE assets before interest rates go up again and build some decent prisons, at the same time firing the chief wankers at HMRC for collaboration with the celebs and powerful and replacing with real pros so we get more money back to hire more staff. cont. p92
Have you noticed how long the anti-Corbyn Cohen articles tend to stick around? This one has been buried.
citizenJA
Prime Minister

Post by citizenJA »

HindleA wrote:Hah hah
:lol:
citizenJA
Prime Minister

Post by citizenJA »

refitman wrote:Cake before bed anyone?
(cJA edit)
Thank you for the cake!
Happy Birthday
You're a dear friend
:rock:
:heart:
frog222
Prime Minister

Post by frog222 »

refitman wrote:
frog222 wrote:Stop THE PRESS! A Nick Cohen that doesn’t mention Corbyn !

.https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... no-brainer" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

For some time now I’ve been wondering when the hell will the LP take the obvious route to being the sensible party of Law and Order . —

“” Any party that was serious about law and order would reverse the disastrous consequences of Osborne’s term as chancellor. (Consequences that Osborne neurotically avoids mentioning in his London Evening Standard.) It would build prisons that could rehabilitate inmates rather than leave them under the rule of gangsters. It would not just recruit more police officers but more social workers who might divert the young from crime. Until change comes, crime is far more of a risk-free career than the complacent imagine. “”

££££ ?
Let the BoE sell some of its QE assets before interest rates go up again and build some decent prisons, at the same time firing the chief wankers at HMRC for collaboration with the celebs and powerful and replacing with real pros so we get more money back to hire more staff. cont. p92
Have you noticed how long the anti-Corbyn Cohen articles tend to stick around? This one has been buried.
Refitman , absolutely !

I went back to look for it and could only find it in my Chrome link-history . A shame because it's very witty and makes a number of good points which just might be seen as encouragement for the Opposition ...
citizenJA
Prime Minister

Post by citizenJA »

goodnight, everyone
love,
cJA
RogerOThornhill
Prime Minister

I note that the Daily Borisgraph has attracted some attention again.

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Sky'sGoneOut
Prime Minister

Post by Sky'sGoneOut »

This lunchtime I was waiting for a bus outside Bradford interchange having a vape when I heard this bloke mouthing off saying 'Theresa May should just get on with it and stop giving free money to those cunts'. As I had a bit of time on my hands I wandered closer and listened in. Initially I assumed by cunts he meant the EU but as his rant went on I became confused as to who the cunts were. So I made my presence known and asked him who these cunts were he kept referring to. He then mumbled something about 'the Pakis'. I asked him to speak up but for some reason he didn't want to say 'Paki' loudly in Bradford interchange. It turned out he believed, because he'd read it on Facebook, that the EU were giving British Asians free houses and cars with money they were channeling through the Sharia banking system. And this would stop when we left the EU. It's amazing what you learn if you have a shaved head, any fuckwit racist will speak to you.

Then on my way home just now I helped a Spanish father get the right bus to visit his daughter in order to persuade her to leave this shitty racist country, he was really worried about her staying here and all I could tell him was that he was doing the right thing.
RogerOThornhill
Prime Minister

I have to say that I like Jay Rayner...and he makes some spot-on observations in here.

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Sky'sGoneOut
Prime Minister

Post by Sky'sGoneOut »

Yeah but Jay Rayner is an effete foreign food loving remainer who would turn his nose up at beans on chips. Even if you added cheese.
Sky'sGoneOut
Prime Minister

Post by Sky'sGoneOut »

It's madness.

We're being drawn into this morass now not because we can't see the consequences but because those who can either welcome our destruction or refuse to believe it's coming.